KPSG team are architects of change. We constantly reimagine what we as an organisation can do for business, the nation, and by extension, the world. Our values and behaviours are embedded in everything we do, and they are the very core of the way we do business.
KICK START YOUR CAREER IN STRATEGIC CONSULTING, RESEARCH OR STATUTORY COMPLIANCE
At KPSG, you have a genuine opportunity to be in the driving seat of your career through exposure to multiple domains, across a range of industries. Every year, KPSG offers Honours and Masters students, with relevant undergraduate qualifications, an internship. Our internship programme is designed to support individual performance and development. This ensures our interns receive optimal value from the experience. Our Strategic Consultant team recognise individuals for who they are and work with them to maximise their unique potential.
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Work alongside KPSG strategists, consultants and researchers on projects in client environments, delivering real-world solutions
- Upfront developmental assessment with a tailored coaching plan
- A dedicated Career Facilitator
- An on-the-ground Mentor
- A five-week performance review, providing a snapshot of your development
- An interview process after which successful interns will be offered a permanent role at KPSG and a space in our Graduate Development Programme.
We follow a rigorous competency-based selection process, using a variety of tools to assess both experiential base and future potential. Candidates get the opportunity to present case study work, along with undergoing competency-based interviews, to a panel of experienced KPSG people. A psychometric assessment also forms part of the process.
EMAIL YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CV AND A COVER LETTER